Hello everybody!

I am not a blogging person, I needed to create a blog for a class. The first blogs are related to this course, the next ones are going to be about myself, my life, my adventures. Feel free to add comments and enjoy!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Forum usage

Since I've started my computer course, I've learned many things about computer. Now I have a blog, even a web site (WHAT!?!) , yes a web site, and I am even interacting on a forum. Before that, I would have never thought that I would be doing those things one day. For me, blogs and forum was only a waste of time for people with no life. But, as I have to work on that for my course, I am getting pretty excited about my new blog and the forum.

Even though I don't really have something to say, It's fun just to "blog" about whatever, even the weather if you want!

As for the forum, a couple of years ago, one of my friend tried to introduce me to forums. We were two real fan of a British band unknown in America, and she was writting on forums about them (as it was pretty much the only way to keep in touch with news). She even tried to have me write "fan fics" (fan fiction stories) so I can post them on the forum. I started by reading a few "fan fics" on the forum, but it didn't take me long to get tired of it. I wasn't made for "foruming".

But since I am back in the forum motion, believe it or not, I'm enjoying it. I think it might be the fact that the subjects closely concern us and that I have feeds to add to topics. What I like is that the topics or not ONLY related to the course, so I can ask poeple for tips about what I will do during my summer vacation in West and help other people :)

Finally, computers are not only for losers :) Or if they are, well, I'm a loser (haha)

No comments: