Hello everybody!

I am not a blogging person, I needed to create a blog for a class. The first blogs are related to this course, the next ones are going to be about myself, my life, my adventures. Feel free to add comments and enjoy!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Is it the end yet?!

School, homework, school, homework, work, school, homework, school, work.... That is pretty much my life ! No time for socializing... Oh and I forget, between school, homework aand work, I have to pack up my stuffs because I am moving out at the end of April, PLUS I have to do my luggage because I have a plane to take on April 28th! How am I surviving you ask!?! I have no freaking idea. I'm about to crack out! I can tell you that the days, I am counting them , but not too much because, yes I am excited about leaving it all, but there are lots of things to do for school. PLUS that I have to go to the dentist, doctor and so fourth :(

HAAAAAAAAAA!

Can anyone help me? I can't wait to be in West, with my boyfriend... Paradise :D yay

18 Days!!!

No comments: