Hello everybody!

I am not a blogging person, I needed to create a blog for a class. The first blogs are related to this course, the next ones are going to be about myself, my life, my adventures. Feel free to add comments and enjoy!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Rainy Day

Seated at the table, I look outside. All I see through the dirty window is the red neighbour's house, a tree in his backyard and a white sky. White after the dark grey clouds have moved away. Hopefully the sun will come out... We still can see traces of rain. Just rain?! If you were where I am right now about an hour ago, you would know it was not just a little rain.

Since the morning the sky was a dark greyish. Around 2 o'clock, the sky got dark grey, almost black. Minutes later, a light rain started to fall, stronger and stronger. Then it all stopped suddently. Five minutes passes and without a warning... Brooooommmm. Thunder!

Now it all calmed down. For the Xth time today, I hear this song I can't hear anymore. The thing with listening the radio is that you can hear the same song 10 times in the same %&?% day!

Dieu, my shoulders are soo sore. I went biking yesterday with friends and for a first in years it was a loooong ride! Four hours in town, on a bike... I had never been that happy being caught in the rain. We decided to go back home, cutting in downtown (ouch) for a shortcut. I got home, jumped in the shower (actually more sliding cautionly in) and went straight to bed.

I have to study for my exam tomorrow... nah... just a little nap before...

1 comment:

Stephou said...

Sorry for the setting... First try with pictures... I'll do better next time! Hopefully!