Hello everybody!

I am not a blogging person, I needed to create a blog for a class. The first blogs are related to this course, the next ones are going to be about myself, my life, my adventures. Feel free to add comments and enjoy!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My January 2009

A new year has just (a month late) begun. For the first time of my life, I decided to undertake a new perception of life, based on a more selfish view. For the past few years, I've lived to please and serve the ones I love around me withour really thinking about muself. I must say here, that I did thought about myself in some way, otherwise I would still be somewhere called Granby and I would not have the same "travelling" experience as I have now. But the thing is that, this year, I want to please myself. I want to work on myself because I discovered last summer, that I was a lot (too much) like my mom, and that scared me. First because my mom does not know anything about life and responsabilities; and second because it caused such a tragedy in my love life.
So here are my resolutions of the year!

1. I , and only I, am the master of my happiness.
2. Live every second truly fully.
3. Grow self-confidence, it's rule number 1.
4. "Miras delantes tù".



Here is one of my "Live every second truly fully".
This is my nephew, Fox, a Labrador Golden.
He is so much fun, though sometimes he can look retarted.



<3>






Here are two drunk girls, my roommate and myself at her boyfriend's house. She has been a good ear when I needed one and vice and versa. It's good to support herselves through the hard paths of our lives...













Érika, Vanessa and myself for Van's birthday party. Great night! Another "Live every second truly fully" moment!









And here I leave you with the smile and the look of the month (January).



No comments: