Hello everybody!

I am not a blogging person, I needed to create a blog for a class. The first blogs are related to this course, the next ones are going to be about myself, my life, my adventures. Feel free to add comments and enjoy!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A new adventure starts as one ends...

I said a few weeks ago that this year would be a year of changings... well it is going to be a big change...

Since I had came back from Calgary in September, it had not been the same... actually it was not even the same during the summer. I guess I had expected too much... This is one my major flaws... You know... Dreaming of a prince who would save you from the evil step-mother... Well, my prince did not come to me, I flew to him and he did not save me... He played *$%?&%$* World of Warcraft all summer long.
Anyway, all this to say that finally we broke up, in good terms.. I guess...

So to celebrate that, I got a haircut!! Yep yep yep!! (Land before Time hihi)
Wanna see?!?! =P


This one is for my girlfriend, that I love more than everything on earth!!!


This is my nephew, Fox!!!




What can I say except that I am so damnly hot!!! Oufff =P

So that was my new hair!
This week is our midterms week, so lots of stress and sleepless nights haha
Vive l'université!!
But after, it's... Reading Week! Youpidou!
And on Friday, it,s Pierre-Luc's concert.
The Spleen live at Le Pettit Théâtre Champlain!
You'll hear of it.

And now two pictures of our somewhat snowstorm of this week.





No comments: