Hello everybody!

I am not a blogging person, I needed to create a blog for a class. The first blogs are related to this course, the next ones are going to be about myself, my life, my adventures. Feel free to add comments and enjoy!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Is anyone reading me!?!

Hi... whoever is reading me... if there are anybody reading me... I haven't gotten any comments so far, that makes me sad, really! I thought I had some fans, at least 2 or 3...

Meh, life isn't always the way we think it is!

Well people, as promised, I have some pictures of The Spleen's last concert!!!!! It was at Le Théâtre le Petit Champlain in old Quebec.



The fans before the show!! We went to La Trattoria Sant'Angélo for dinner!
Great choice! Thank you to Julien.




Pierre-Luc at the drum and Julien without his head... Sorry




Francis Frenette, the singer




Francis, in the back Pierre-Luc Marchand the sexy drummer :P, and Julien at the guitar!!!!

The day after, we had that Rock Band party at Julien's house!!




François! His first drunk! ;)



Sara, Fraçois and Pierre-Luc!



Marianne and François!



L'ortho!





This was supposed to be posted like a looong time ago,but I totally forgot to publish it! Sorry! Anyway... since then I went to another concert of The Spleen in Montreal this time, which was a hundred times better than the one in Quebec city!! Good job boys and girl!

1 comment:

art harun said...

I am reading! :) Welcome to the blogosphere. Nice hair. :))