Hello everybody!

I am not a blogging person, I needed to create a blog for a class. The first blogs are related to this course, the next ones are going to be about myself, my life, my adventures. Feel free to add comments and enjoy!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

February 7th, 2009

On February 7th, Laval university welcomed the anual event: the SPEAQ campus. For the occasion, we had the chance to meet François Tarrab, who was surprisingly amazing. I am keeping some good memories of him.

A lot of people assisted this conference. We all had a great time. Here are some pictures of our group!



Julien, Sara and François... and the other Julien trying to hide.




This is LOVE, people! =P



Aww crazyness! Feels good sometimes to get out of your mind!!!



François and Érika during the succulent lunch!

After, during the evening, I went to the Carnaval Parade with Érika and Vanassa!!! Great moments even though it was raining...



Érika, myself and Vanassa


Now, for Mélissa whom is in Spain, some images of out Québec weather, to remind her not to complain about the weather over there!!!!




SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: